Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 25
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 37
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 77
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 77
What: The K-Motion certification program is an accredited education curriculum designed to provide professionals with interactive training on golf’s most popular 3D motion capture system. Designed specifically for golf, fitness and medical professionals, the two-day programs provide training to help maximize an owner’s use of the system, and is also approved for 12 Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s) from the Titleist Performance Institute continuing education program. The $795 registration fee includes training manual, access to a live online event and Certificate of Completion after graduation.
Level 1 Certification Program:
The K-Motion Level I Certification Program allows new users to get “up and running”, while teaching them how to effectively measure and train a golfer’s movement patterns in 3 dimensions.
- Best practices for K-Motion TPI 3D set up and operation.
- Comprehensive education for effectively evaluating swing efficiency (Kinematic Sequence).
- Extensive review of bend, side bend and rotation (pelvis & upper body angles).
- “Flow Charts” for providing a successful K-Motion TPI 3D Analysis.
- Best practices for using and customizing biofeedback (swing drills/corrective exercises).
- Marketing support for effective brand messaging and lead generation programs.
- K-Motion Level 1 Certification logo and placement on K-Motion website.
Level 2 Certification Program:
The K-Motion Level 2 Certification Program focuses on improving the TPI 3D performance graphs through a progressive flow chart of physical assessments, swing drills and biofeedback fitness exercises.
- Extensive review of TPI’s the kinematic sequence graph (takeaway, transition, timing, speed).
- Detailed action plans based on inefficient movement patterns.
- Functional screening protocols using K-Motion to objectively measure client’s limitations.
- “3D tested” swing drills and corrective exercises that enhance efficient movement patterns.
- Marketing best practices proven to improve lead generation and client follow up.
- Downloadable “Lockers” that provide biofeedback ranges for all swing drills and exercises.
- K-Motion Level 2 Certification logo with priority placement on K-Motion website.
Level 3 Certification Program:
The K-Motion Level 3 Certification program is the highest level of education offered by K-Motion Interactive. New for 2014, this online education program implements highly specific golf, fitness and medical applications for K-Motion customers looking to expand their knowledge of 3D swing biomechanics.
- 6DOF Digitizing Process | 10 points for pelvis, thorax and lead hand.
- Pelvis Translational Analysis | Lift, Sway and Thrust Graphs.
- Upper Body Translational Analysis | Lift, Sway and Thrust Graphs.
- “3D tested” linear swing drills, screens and corrective exercises that enhance efficient movement patterns.
- K-Motion Level 3 Certification logo with priority placement on K-Motion website.
Where/When/Costs: All done by Online Certification Webinar. Cost is $295 for Level 1 and $795 for Level 2.
Level 1 – Online – Anytime.
Level 2 – Online – Anytime.
Level 3 – TBD.
Contact: Register online at https://www.k-motion.com/certifications/#certificationLevel1 or check out their website at https://www.k-motion.com/. Approved by PGA for 16 MSR Credits.