Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 7
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 25
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 100
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 88
What: The Stack & Tilt authorized instructor program is a comprehensive training program for instructors. This program will show instructors how to use the Stack & Tilt system via explanation, demonstration and teaching problem solving solutions that will apply to each golfer from the newest beginner to the most advanced Tour player. The program utilizes a systematic approach that employs many cutting-edge technologies.
There are three different instructor distinctions and requirements for each:
- Network Instructor – This program is designed to introduce the Stack and Tilt framework in order to start teaching the Stack & Tilt system.
- Authorized Instructor – This program will demonstrate an understanding of the Stack & Tilt program beyond the basic level while the professional is working towards the Authorized Stack & Tilt distinction. The program continues to build upon the Network program by adding sophistication to the golf professional’s understanding of the description and the problem solving aspect of the Stack & Tilt model.
- Expert Stack & Tilt Instructor – This is the highest level of Stack & Tilt instructor authorization. The golf professional has demonstrated a sophisticated understanding of the Stack & Tilt system and utilizes different technologies used to measure within the system. AM Golf Associates, LLC awards this distinction and use of the Expert Stack & Tilt logo to the golf professionals who have proven their commitment to the Stack & Tilt system as well as assisting in the paradigm shift in how golf is being taught.
All levels require some type of written exam as well as attending a one-day seminar. All applicants must apply online to be accepted for a training date.
Cost: $795 one time or $75 per month for 12 months. Contact Steve Sieracki at 609-238-5149.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone interested in the instructor program and would like to enroll, must start by filling out the online application. You can also go online at https://stackandtilt.com/instructors/.