Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 10
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 36
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 55
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 73
What: There are 3 levels to this certification program. Fundamental, Applied, and Advanced. The curriculum includes:
- basic mechanical quantities/concepts relevant to golf swing.
- key biomechanical principles of human movement.
- provide a firm mechanical/biomechanical framework of a “mechanically good golf swing.”
- share data collected from elite golfers with golf practitioners.
- provide the generalized patterns, descriptive statistics (means and standard deviations), and correlation profiles of key kinematic & kinetic parameters.
- identify important performance variables through data analysis.
- promote evidence-based practices by eliminating misconceptions and misunderstanding on golf swing.
Where: Online and In-person.
Cost: No costs listed.
Contact: Dr. Kwon via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the website at http://www.drkwongolf.info/.