Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 14
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 35
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 75
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 88
Mach3 is a year-round golf speed training protocol. The exclusive goal is clubhead speed. Since its inception in September of 2017, Mach3 participants have gained an average of 11.5 mph in driver clubhead speed.
The program is divided into Off-Season, Pre-Season, and In-Season segments. Mach3 training is dynamic and lively. The routines are designed to be non-exhausting. Mach3 training will ramp you up, not beat you down.
For coaches, the Mach3 program is taught via live workshops in San Antonio, TX, and around the country. Mach3 creator Michael Romatowski will show you all the training tools and protocols, and most importantly show you how to implement the program back at your home base. Mach3 also exists online, for a monthly fee, via a closed, secret Facebook group, where coaches receive weekly workouts with full PDF and video support.
For individual golfers, there is a program called Jet Express, which requires the Swing Chain Tool available on our shop, as well as three other tools. This program is also carried out on a monthly fee basis, with PDF’s and videos as needed.
Golf coaches, instructors, and personal trainers who have attended full Mach3 workshops have been trained to…
• Conduct group classes featuring Circuit Training and Round Robin techniques.
• Think creatively and out-of-the-box in designing golf fitness programs.
• Create a community of golfers whose goal is to stay healthy, fit, and to play better golf
The Mach3 program…
• Promotes equal participation of men, women, and children.
• Is applicable to golfers of all ages and playing abilities.
• Is based on workouts that are fun, non-exhausting, safe, and athletic in nature.
• Can be held indoors or outdoors.
• Gives golfers a way to train for golf using natural golf body motions without “bulking up.”
Where: Online and In-person.