Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 4
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 40
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 100
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 100
What: If you are a PGA or LPGA professional, an AimPoint Instructor or Accredited Golf Instructor, you can become a “Certified Putt Doctor Instructor.”
The Certification Clinic includes the following:
- Limited class size of six instructors.
- Limited instructors per geographical area.
- Learn how to teach students the visual skills necessary to become good to elite putters.
- Level 1, 2 and advanced putting drills and scoresheet.
- Learn the keys to visual perception and other challenges related to speed control.
- Extensive work on methods of aiming and alignment, including putter fitting tips.
- Putt Doctor stroke characteristics.
- Instruction on computerized analysis (Blast Motion) and how to interpret the results.
- Video and key motion capture.
- How to deal with stroke faults with setup changes, as well as stroke dynamics.
- Training to prepare an instructor for conducting a three hour, full swing Mental Focus Session with individuals or groups as well as authorization to utilize a 25 page handout for students. Learn why, “The mental is to the physical as four is to one!”
- How to coach the player using home and practice green drills and mental habits.
- How to teach visualization – The Crown Jewel of elite performers.
When/Where: Clinics available all of the time, please call.All certification classes done at the Palms Golf Club in La Quinta, CA with Dr. Craig Farnsworth.
Cost: 3 day hands on training is $1,150.00. Comprehensive video training is $1,400.00.
Contact: Dr. Craig Farnsworth at 303-810-3478, or email@example.com, or register online at www.puttdoctor.com.