Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 21
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 27
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 28
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 65
What: This 1-day certification was formulated by collecting over 200,00 putting strokes and 3D data from the world’s best players on the PGA, European, Champions, LPGA and Web.com Tours. This data has been combined with over 25 years of research focused on the improvement of a golfer’s kinetic chain. Blast’s team of golf professionals, human motion experts, and top engineers have created a multi-level curriculum to help coaches and athletes optimize performance using Blast Motion technology.
The Blast Golf solution allows athletes, coaches, and academies to communicate, store, and analyze data.
Level 1 Curriculum includes:
- 10 hours of hands-on coaching with Blast technology.
- Science of stroke timing.
- Stroke timing biomechanics.
- Blast Golf / Blast Connect Posture Analysis.
- Timing prescriptions.
Where: Online and In-person. Blast Motion Lab, Carlsbad, CA.
Cost: No cost for certification itself. Prerequisite for attendance, a Blast Golf sensor and Blast Golf mobile application ($100), and a 1-year Blast Connect Coaching Subscription ($100).
Contact: Sign up on the website at https://blastmotion.com/webinars/golf/certification/#gref.