Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 4
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 20
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 40
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 60
What: The SeeMore patented RST (RifleScope Technology alignment system), known by a visible gun sight on the top line, allows the golfer to set up the putter perfectly each and every time in relation to the intended target line. This is accomplished by lining up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines and covering a signature red dot on the heel of the top line. The process is like locking radar onto a target. The two parallel white sight lines frame the shaft and serve as an indicator that the golfer is in perfect position to make a consistent and reliable stroke.
When: You can enroll in this course at any time.
Where: Online and personal coaching.
How Much: $399 standard rate for Level 1 SPi. Once payment is made you will receive:
- Four SeeMore Demo/Fitting putters.
- Two triangulators.
- Three extra SeeMore grips.
- One Pat O’Brien Full Length DVD.
- SeeMore Hat.
- Orange Yoga Ball.
The fee is completely refundable at any time, should you decide this certification is not right for you.
Receive a phone call/video chat from Ted Gallina, SPi Director of Instruction upon product arrival, at 30 days and at 60 days.
In 30-60 days from starting SPi – General Certification, instructor will have given 10-15 SPi lesson/fits and sold 4-5 SeeMore putters. By achieving this goal, instructor will be given the opportunity to advance to Level 2 – SPi Certified Instructor.
Contact: Email Ted@SeeMore.com. You may also call 800-985-8170. For more information log on to their website at https://www.seemoreputters.co.uk/spi-fitting.