Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 27
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 24
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 39
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 91
What: Eyeline Golf offers two different certifications.
Option One: The 4 Putting Elements (4PE) is a framework for learning, teaching and training great putting. It is a program focusing on the core elements of putting: Setup, Path, Impact and Speed. The principles of Deep Practice are the cornerstones of the 4PE: Break a big process into smaller pieces; quality repetitions with focus, feedback and progress tracking. 4PE is not a putting method. It is a program with some instruction and many ways to build repetitions – several games and drills for each of the elements. Feedback tools and a student book helps track progress.
The online course is made up of a short video for each drill and it’s principles and purpose. Each drill is followed with a quiz reinforcing the lesson points. Also included are videos and articles about the science of learning, habit-creating practice techniques and how to keep practice fun.
The 4PE Certification equips the instructor to conduct 4PE Putting Clinics, and works with the 4PE world-class “Clinic in a Bag” available from Eyeline Golf. The revenue stream from putting instruction is significant. The clinic will recruit new students and deepen relationships with current students.
Option Two: building on the success of EyeLine’s “4 Putting Elements” Certification, with 2,500 participating teachers, EyeLine’s new “Tour Roll Certification” is now available online.
“I’ve been on Tour putting greens for a decade and watched players and coaches focus on their priorities for making putts. They are fanatical about rolling the ball end-over-end and hitting putts at the right speed. It is the only way to make a putt predictable. I wanted to bring these topics and create improvement that can be seen.” -Sam Froggatte
The core topics of Tour Roll are:
- The relationship of speed and line, and the effects of a poor roll.
- Creating a setup to roll the ball end-over-end -eyes, arm hang, ball position, shaft lean.
- Training routines for combining speed and line.
- Turning Tour Roll into revenue.
We have filled the program with ‘aha’ moments of seeing dynamic demonstrations students will never forget.
Time: At your convenience.
Cost: There is no charge for the course. Completing the course earns 6 MSR credits from the PGA and 4 CU credits from the LPGA.
Contact: Sam Froggatte at 719-481-4915 or email@example.com. The website is www.EyeLineGolfPro.com.