Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 26
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 41
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 78
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 91
What: All great coaches have followed a clearly defined pathway to success. Come develop world-class coaching skills and differentiate yourself from the rest of the industry. We provide Certified Golf Coaches with a unique set of web-based tools that allow them to enhance their skills, grow their business, and interact with world renowned coach and experts in sport science. Our mission is to help golf instructors embrace the benefits of modern golf coaching, master advanced coaching tools and strategies, and make a better living and live a better life.
Golf Teaching Professionals have unknowingly engaged in and perpetuated a flawed golf instruction model that has significant limitations:
- The teaching of technical swing mechanics without sufficient understanding of the science of skill acquisition.
- Promoting unrealistic learning and performance expectations.
- Insufficient contact time with students.
- Lack of a customized, step-by-step, practice plan, that is geared toward on-course performance.
- No accountability to results.
Certified Golf Coaches are committed to providing golfers with an alternative to the traditional teaching paradigm by offering students:
- Coaching that is in alignment with the science of skill acquisition.
- Student-Centered environments that deliver improved performance on the course.
- Unparalleled support to students during practice to maximize the return on investment of their time.
- Best practices in coaching obtained through industry leading training, networking, and continuing education.