Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: N/A
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: N/A
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: N/A
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: N/A
What: This program’s main goal is to increase the knowledge and skills of the attending instructor in a fun and interactive format. Real-world golf swing evaluation and improvement of golfers of all levels is the framework for all of the classes.
These classes are offered entirely through distance learning. Our meetings use ZOOM technology and are live and interactive. They are also recorded and can be watched by the attendees at any time. This will allow completion of the program on any schedule, worldwide. It is not required to view any of the classes live. Each level has 24, one-hour classes every two weeks.
The program has two levels of instructor training:
- Level 1 – Certified Instructor
- Level 2 – Master Instructor
Where/When/Costs: Online. Each level costs $599.
Contact: To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-417-4653.