Proponent Members’ Rating for this certification program:
- Percentage of members who have completed this program: 3
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “significantly added to their teaching skill set”: 25
- Percentage of certified members who said this program “somewhat or strongly enhanced their reputation”: 0
- Percentage of certified members who said this program was a good or outstanding value versus cost: 25
What: Bobby Clampett and Impact Zone Golf’s Advanced Level 1 training introduces the instructor to the basics of Impact-Based Instruction, learning the five Dynamics, the five Aspects of Impact, and understanding how to prioritize swing flaws in a student through the strategy of working from impact backward. Instructors will also take a novice golfer and best equip them to quickly develop his or her own swing style. The swing is taught in steps to expedite the learning process and to develop balance, flow, and muscle memory.
The training consists of a self-study of written and video based materials, each followed by an exam. Upon successful completion, PGA professionals will receive 25 MSR credits and LPGA professionals will receive 12 credits. PGA Members enrolled or enrolling in the future into the PGA’s new Certified Professional Program (Teaching and Coaching Career Path), will be credited 25 of the 250 CPE credits needed to complete the Program.
Upon the successful completion and certification, the coach will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Understand the difference between Swing Style and Impact Dynamics.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Impact Zone and the Five Dynamics.
- Learn foundational principles to assess a student’s strengths and to prioritize their areas for improvement.
- Understand how to most effectively teach the Impact Zone and the Five Dynamics.
Academy Certification requires completion of all 5 levels of Impact Zone Instructor Training offering 77 PGA MSR credits. Certification fully prepares the instructor to teach for Impact Zone in one of its academies and is required for employment with Impact Zone Golf. Moving beyond level one training is by invitation only after successful completion of Level 1 training and costs $995 for each level 2,3, and 4. Level 5 is a two week intensive training at IZG’s home base in Naples, FL and the cost is $5,000.00.
Cost: $295.00 for Level 1. $995 for Level 2,3, and 4. $5,000 for Level 5.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-236-5536.