Up to $1000 Credit by Participating in Ikonik’s Remote Instruction Pilot Program (Limited Number of Spots Available)
Over the past 18 months, we’ve all seen rising interest in – and benefit of – remote instruction. One of the newest and most effective companies at the forefront of this innovative movement is Ikonik Golf. Ikonik is an online platform and app that connects golfers with a certified coach to receive personalized one-on-one instruction.
Exciting news: Proponent Group has established a partnership with Ikonik and they are offering a special limited-time opportunity to Proponent members to participate in a free pilot program with Ikonik and get up to $1,000 in credit.
With Ikonik, students practice with purpose. Whether a golfer is looking to compete, improve their overall game, or master a specific skill, using the Ikonik app you can design and implement a specific plan for them. Early data shows great student engagement and, most importantly, significant student improvement.
This opportunity is available for a limited time and spots will fill up quickly. Here’s how the pilot program works:
- First, the Ikonik team will provide free training on how to get started with and effectively use the Ikonik platform.
- Then, invite 5 students to receive remote instruction from you for 5 weeks using Ikonik at no cost to them.
- The pilot program is approximately 5 weeks from start to finish and will involve approximately 1 hour of your time per student over the 5-week period.
- Ikonik will compensate you $200 in credit towards the Ikonik platform for each student that completes the 5-week program.
- The Ikonik team will be available to you anytime you need them to guide you and your students.
For more information or to register for the pilot program contact Peyton Randolph at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to see how a coach successfully uses Ikonik? Hear firsthand how Proponent Group member Brian Jacobs built a thriving business using Ikonik by clicking HERE
Be at the forefront of this movement. Email Peyton to join the Ikonik pilot program.